Environmental Impact Studies and Assessments
Environmental Impact Studies (EIS) and Environmental Assessments (EA) are required by municipalities, counties and townships as well as federal and provincial agencies for many types of developments and construction projects. This requirement can be triggered by federal, provincial or local policies and legislation.
Environmental Impact Studies and Environmental Assessments require a comprehensive collection of baseline data and examination of site conditions to assess potential impacts by the proposed construction project. NEA offers a wide range of survey capabilities in fisheries, aquatic environment, wildlife, plants and vegetation as well as natural heritage systems and features.
Fisheries and Aquatics
- Fish and Aquatic Habitat Assessments
- Fish Community Sampling
- Targeted Aquatic Species at Risk (SAR) Assessments
- Fish Spawning Surveys
- Benthos Collection and Analysis
- Fish and Aquatic Life Rescue/ Salvage
- Fish and Benthic Tissue Collection and Processing
- Surface Water Quality
- Erosion and Sediment Control Assessments